Business Case Study Competition and Debate competition
General information and rules for BSC
- Students who are competing have to be on bachelor or master studies and to be less than 28 years old.
- The order of teams presenting will be set on the opening day of the competition – by drawing numbers
- The team can have 4 members or less that present the faculty under a same name.
- Team can have its mentor (professor, teaching assistant...) or team captain (one of the members)
- The communication channel with the organizational committee goes though team’s mentor or captain.
- When the team confirms their coming to the competition, they have to say will they be represented by team captain or mentor. The person who is communicating with the organization committee is called team representative.
Detail rules for BSC you can check in PDF file.
Appling rules for this competition you can check in PDF file.
*Detail schedule for this competitions will be displayed on site a week before competition starts.